Requesting A Repeat Prescription
48 Working Hours notice must be given when ordering a repeat prescription
Prescription requests ARE NOT taken over the telephone
Ways in which to order your repeat prescription:
- Post with SAE - You can post your request to the surgery, and if you send a stamped addressed envelope we will return it you.
- In the Surgery on our request forms - There are prescription request forms on reception for you to write your requests on and hand to a receptionist.
- Tear off slip from Previous Prescription - Tick the items you require on the tear off copy given to you by the chemist from your previous prescription, and hand to a receptionist
- Post - Post your request to us and state that you wish to collect your prescription from the surgery or a specified pharmacy (Some of which will collect your prescription on your behalf)
- On-Line - You can register for our on-line repeat prescription service – Ask at reception
- Fax – We will accept prescription requests by fax only if the following information is given – Name, Address Tel No, Items requested and where the prescription will be collected from
- Email - We also accept email prescription requests by emailing: email@example.com
- Sheffield STOP list