- You can now request your prescriptions online
- Pre-book face to face appointments or request Telephone advice.
- Request to view your summary care record.
Please ask at reception to register for system online.
Accessing your care summary record
Adults (Age 18 plus)
- The patient can request online access, this request must be made in writing by completing the form attached below.
- The form must be handed in at reception along with photo identification.
- The practice will then book the patient into our digital clinic where you will be shown how to access your notes, what you can view and also the practice protocol for online access.
- Once you have attended the digital clinic the request and checklist will be sent to the GP who will assess if access can be granted.
- Patient online access form